Ceetak Ltd is a well-established privately owned Engineering Company specialising in sealing solutions for a wide range of markets including Oil and Gas, Automotive, Packaging and Life Science. With an enviable reputation for high quality products and service, the company is experiencing continuous growth working with major companies on a national and global basis.
To support future growth plans we are now looking to strengthen our Internal Sales Department by appointing an Office Junior / Sales Administrator.
• Primarily supporting the Sales and Logistics teams with day to day administration activities
• Processing customer enquiries and purchase orders
• Progressing various project tasks
• Answering and directing incoming calls
• Scheduling deliveries and managing stock levels
• Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time and to specification
• Database and CRM upkeep
• General sales office duties – filing, compiling reports, data entry, archiving
• Other Adhoc office duties as required
Key Skills Required:
• Previous administration and customer service experience is desirable
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to succeed
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Ability to learn quickly and to work independently to achieve deadlines and targets
• A calm, methodical, level-headed approach
• Excellent telephone manner
Benefits of the role:
Competitive Salary including company bonus scheme and additional benefits. If you have the skills required for this Office Junior/Sales Administrator role and you are looking for an exciting and growing future, please apply in confidence by forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Ceetak Ltd, the leading UK provider of sealing solutions, for a Quality Administrator to work in a busy team within the Quality Department.
The company’s capabilities include design, development and manufacturing. Based in Bedford, the company has been established for over 40 years, experiencing a healthy growth year upon year. Ceetak is dynamic, fast paced and engineering led, operating in several key markets such as Oil and Gas, Automotive, Packaging and Life Sciences.
Main Responsibilities of the Quality Administrator:
• Monitor Supplier Performance: produce monthly reports, follow up actions for any required improvements
• Control of Environmental Manual and internal environmental audits, to ensure ISO14001 requirements are met
• Record and file various inspection, measurement data, and statistical reports
• Update Quality manual with any relevant changes
• Control of customer part approval system
• Contact customers and suppliers when required
• Complete customer questionnaires, including control of customer vendor ratings
• General administration functions: Assist Quality Engineers in various administration tasks.
Key Skills Required of the Quality Administrator:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, plus exceptional attention to detail
• A team player, who is also happy to work independently, capable of prioritising own workload in order to meet the quality departments tight deadlines and targets
• Self-motivated and drive to produce accurate work, to a high standard
• Knowledge of using an ERP system, an advantage
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to learn, improve and succeed.
Benefits of becoming the Quality Administrator:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Opportunities
• Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Scheme
Benefits of the role:
Competitive Salary including company bonus scheme and additional benefits. If you have the skills required for this Quality Administrator role and you are looking for an exciting and growing future, please apply in confidence by forward your CV to email@example.com