Static & low cycle dynamic sealing
Temperature range from cryogenics to 870°C
Multiple material choices for high temperature strength, good springback, corrosion and fatigue resistance
Wide range of plating options for superior sealing
· Close tolerance seals for light installation loads
· Plating partially transfers to stem for low wear characteristics on quarter turn applications
· For static and low cycle dynamic axial sealing applications
· Quarter turn valve stem sealing; up to 30,000 operating cycles
· High temperature sealing of mechanical seal to shaft interface
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.
We provided an engineered sealing solution for our customer Supply Plus Ltd; a manufacturer of delivery systems for oil based fuels for household heating systems, and the supply and dispense of diesel and aviation fuels.