High pressure rating
For temperatures up to 870°C
Available in high strength/high temperature nickel and cobalt alloys
Generally used unplated
· Low cost, high load sealing
· Fits standard metal o-ring grooves
- High pressure rating
- Custom cross sections available
· Small process valves
· For rigid mating surfaces with minimum relative movement
· Contiguous sealing surface permits use within triple-surface, chamfered
joints and non-rectangular section grooves
If you require support with metal seal selection complete our application form here.
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.
We provided an engineered sealing solution for our customer Supply Plus Ltd; a manufacturer of delivery systems for oil based fuels for household heating systems, and the supply and dispense of diesel and aviation fuels.