· Wide range of standard free heights from 0.79 mm to 12.7 mm
· Diameters range from 6.35 mm to 3000 mm
· Circular, race-track or other custom shapes available
· Moderate load permits the use of lighter flanges and fewer bolts
· Good springback properties to accommodate thermal cycles and joint separation
· Internally/externally pressurised static face seal for valve assemblies, pressure vessels, jet engines, fuel injectors and separable fittings
Pressure range from vacuum to 75,000 psi and above
Temperature range from cryogenics to 870°C
Multiple material choices for high temperature strength, good springback, corrosion and fatigue resistance
Wide range of plating options for superior sealing
We designed and engineered special metal seals for a critical subsea communications application.
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.