Optimised and economical one piece construction
For temperatures up to 870°C
Available in high strength/high temperature nickel and cobalt alloys
Generally used unplated
· Highly compliant, low load seal
· Diameters range from 44.45 mm to 1200 mm
· Custom cross sections available
· Available in standard sizes to fit all AS1895 flanges
· Defined fatigue life
· For very high deflection applications
· Consistent performance over many compression/extension cycles
· High temperature pneumatic joints, turbine engine bleed air ducting joints, turbine engines cases, very low load flanges and/or joints with considerable movement
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.
We provided an engineered sealing solution for our customer Supply Plus Ltd; a manufacturer of delivery systems for oil based fuels for household heating systems, and the supply and dispense of diesel and aviation fuels.