· Highly compliant, low load seal
· Diameters range from 44.45 mm to 1200 mm
· Custom cross sections available
· Available in standard sizes to fit all AS1895 flanges
· Defined fatigue life
· For very high deflection applications
· Consistent performance over many compression/extension cycles
· High temperature pneumatic joints, turbine engine bleed air ducting joints, turbine engines cases, very low load flanges and/or joints with considerable movement
Pressure capabilities *********
For temperatures up to 870°C
Available in high strength/high temperature nickel and cobalt alloys
Generally used unplated
We designed and engineered special metal seals for a critical subsea communications application.
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.