Internally/externally vented and pressure energised version
Non- vented, non-filled version
Non-vented, gas filled version for bi-directional pressures
Many material choices and plating options available for widest media compatibility
· Robust & high integrity seal for ease of handling
· Internal pressure - Diameters from 6.35 mm to 7600 mm
· External pressure - Diameters from 4.57 mm to 7600 mm
· Standard metal O-Rings are available for all MS sizes
· High sealing load creates excellent plating compression and superior sealing
· Heavy joints with minimal movement
· Static, low leak face sealing
· Used within triple surface, chamfered joints and non-rectangular section grooves
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.
We provided an engineered sealing solution for our customer Supply Plus Ltd; a manufacturer of delivery systems for oil based fuels for household heating systems, and the supply and dispense of diesel and aviation fuels.