· Robust & high integrity seal for ease of handling
· Internal pressure - Diameters from 6.35 mm to 7600 mm
· External pressure - Diameters from 4.57 mm to 7600 mm
· Standard metal O-Rings are available for all MS sizes
· High sealing load creates excellent plating compression and superior sealing
· Heavy joints with minimal movement
· Static, low leak face sealing
· Used within triple surface, chamfered joints and non-rectangular section grooves
Internally/externally vented and pressure energised version
Non- vented, non-filled version
Non-vented, gas filled version for bi-directional pressures
Many material choices and plating options available for widest media compatibility
We designed and engineered special metal seals for a critical subsea communications application.
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.