High pressure capabilities of up 38000 psi and above
Temperature range from cryogenics to 870°C
Multiple material choices for high temperature strength, good spring back, corrosion and fatigue resistance
All plating options available
· Wide range of standard free heights from 1.58 mm to 12.7 mm
· Internal pressure - Diameters range from 19.05 mm to 3000 mm
· External pressure - Diameters range from 16.51 mm to 3000 mm
· Circular, race-track or other custom shapes available
· Similiar to C-Rings but higher loads for use with rougher mating surfaces
· For internally pressurised joints & for externally pressurised joints to avoid passage of working fluid into the sealing cavity
· Best choice for non-flat mating surfaces
· For pressure vessel closures; steam generators, gasoline/diesel engine fire rings, exhaust joints, flanges with a rougher surface finish
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.
We provided an engineered sealing solution for our customer Supply Plus Ltd; a manufacturer of delivery systems for oil based fuels for household heating systems, and the supply and dispense of diesel and aviation fuels.