· Wide range of standard free heights from 1.58 mm to 12.7 mm
· Internal pressure - Diameters range from 19.05 mm to 3000 mm
· External pressure - Diameters range from 16.51 mm to 3000 mm
· Circular, race-track or other custom shapes available
· Similiar to C-Rings but higher loads for use with rougher mating surfaces
· For internally pressurised joints & for externally pressurised joints to avoid passage of working fluid into the sealing cavity
· Best choice for non-flat mating surfaces
· For pressure vessel closures; steam generators, gasoline/diesel engine fire rings, exhaust joints, flanges with a rougher surface finish
High pressure capabilities of up 38000 psi and above
Temperature range from cryogenics to 870°C
Multiple material choices for high temperature strength, good spring back, corrosion and fatigue resistance
All plating options available
We designed and engineered special metal seals for a critical subsea communications application.
We designed and engineered PTFE seals for slip ring systems and contactless rotary joints for the reliable transfer of power and media.
We developed a rotary seal for a prototype fluid separating device used for research purposes with the potential to develop the unit for use on an industrial scale.